SKU Petcare Track
Pets are now considered fur babies by many owners. More people are buying premium food, toys, hygiene products and other pet products than ever before. The global pet care market size was $207.90 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to $325.7 billion by 2028, according to Fortune Business Insights. The explosive growth in the industry has spurred exciting innovation in the category. Over the past 12 years, SKU has had several Petcare brands go through the accelerator: A Pup Above, Dog Threads, Springer and PrideBites, LLC.
THE PROGRAM: Open to companies in the petcare space that specialize in apparel, supplies, toys and food.
- 12-week program. Curriculum includes such topics as mission, branding, channel strategy, supply chain and raising money, with classes tailored to brands in the petcare industry.
- Each brand is guided by a team of mentors, including industry leaders, successful founders and subject-matter experts.
- Hybrid Program (2 in-person events)
- Timing: August-November’23
- Application Deadline: June 4
Founded in 2011, Austin-based SKU is the first and leading Consumer Product Goods (CPG) accelerator in the country. CPG entrepreneurs quickly discover that simply having a great product and funding is not all that it takes to grow a successful brand. SKU surrounds stellar startups with a wraparound infrastructure of seasoned Mentors, a customized program, advanced operations support, access to industry expertise, and connections to capital.
Are you a CPG entrepreneur?
SKU DFW classes begin September 10th, and focuses on later-stage startups with over $500K in annual revenue.
SKU has become a powerful hub for sponsors, mentors and entrepreneurs and we realize the value that our community provides.
SKU differs from other incubators and accelerators because mentorship goes deep. Mentors share in an equity pool of the track companies.