Applying to SKU Programs
SKU accepts applications from consumer product startups for their accelerator programs across the nation. Please read more about each of our four offered programs to find which one is the best fit for you and your CPG startup.
Companies admitted into the program receive hands-on mentorship from industry experts, investors, and serial entrepreneurs in exchange for a small equity stake in each company. Selected companies meet face-to-face with SKU mentors once a week for 8-14 weeks, depending on the program. In addition, a cash bonus of up to $20,000 is available upon completion of the program. As startup advisors and patient investors, we are laser-focused on maximizing the odds of long-term success for each of our companies.
Visit our FAQ before submitting an application: http://sku.is/faq/
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. SKU DFW is fully operated by SKU and powered by DFW CPG.
- Curriculum: 8-week “SKU MBA” program
- Focus: Later stage companies, over $500K annual revenue
- Equity: Based on trailing 12-month revenue, between 3-5%
- Timing: Launching fall 2020, application deadline Saturday, August 15th
Austin, TX. The nation’s first and leading consumer products accelerator.
- Curriculum: 14-week program
- Focus: Category agnostic. Looking for startups with revenues of $100K to $1 million
- Equity: 5%
- Timing: Recruiting for 9th track, application deadline Friday, October 30th
Twin Cities, MN. ImpactSKU is a partnership between SKU and FINNOVATION Lab, supported by 301Inc and The Stable, focused on purpose-driven startups. Currently offering ImpactSKU Preview to introduce the program, provide support and create a deeper network with CPGs, mentors and service providers in the area.
- Curriculum: 8-week program
- Focus: Purpose/mission-driven startups
- Timing: Full program to launch in 2021