SKU Food & Beverage Track
A number of successful brands have gone through SKU – from EPIC Provisions to Siete. This track focuses entirely on emerging food and beverage brands. It features best-in-class curriculum supporting the needs of startups as well as mentorship by successful CPG industry leaders.
- 12-week program that running March-May
- The ideal company has revenues of $100K or more, a compelling founder with an innovative brand in a hot category.
- The curriculum covers topics important to CPG startups, including Mission + Vision, Branding, Channel Strategy, Supply Chain and Innovation.
- Each brand is supported by team of powerhouse mentors.
- Participating companies receive $20,000 at the end of program.
Founded in 2011, Austin-based SKU is the first and leading Consumer Product Goods (CPG) accelerator in the country. CPG entrepreneurs quickly discover that simply having a great product and funding is not all that it takes to grow a successful brand. SKU surrounds stellar startups with a wraparound infrastructure of seasoned Mentors, a customized program, advanced operations support, access to industry expertise, and connections to capital.
More than 90 companies have gone through SKU. Success stories include EPIC Provisions, Siete and Seaweed Bath. More than 90 percent of SKU alumni are still in business.