SKU Spring ’24 Track
A wide range of successful brands have gone through SKU – from food companies like Siete to apparel brands like Criquet. We are seeking innovative brands in all categories of consumer goods. Whether you have a food and beverage brand or have created a unique personal care product, this track will provide you with the education, mentoring and networking to help you successfully scale.
- 12-week program that running March-May
- The ideal company has revenues of $100K or more, a compelling founder with an innovative brand in a hot category.
- The curriculum covers topics important to CPG startups, including Mission + Vision, Branding, Channel Strategy, Supply Chain and Innovation.
- Each brand is supported by team of powerhouse mentors
- The application deadline is Nov. 19th.
Founded in 2011, Austin-based SKU is the first and leading Consumer Product Goods (CPG) accelerator in the country. CPG entrepreneurs quickly discover that simply having a great product and funding is not all that it takes to grow a successful brand. SKU surrounds stellar startups with a wraparound infrastructure of seasoned Mentors, a customized program, advanced operations support, access to industry expertise, and connections to capital.