SKU, the nation’s first CPG accelerator, is bringing our world-class program to Atlanta in Spring ’22 to help serve as a catalyst for the Southeast’s dynamic consumer-products industry. The SKU accelerator focuses on CPG brands with more than $500K in annual revenue. It features best-in-class curriculum supporting the needs of later-stage startups as well as mentorship by successful CPG industry leaders.
- SKU Atlanta is a 12-week program that runs February through May.
- 6 brands are chosen for the track.
- The idea company has revenues of $100K or more, a compelling founder with an innovative brand in a hot category.
- The curriculum covers topics important to CPG startups, including Mission + Vision, Branding, Channel Strategy, Supply Chain and Innovation.
- Each brand is supported by team of powerhouse mentors.
- Participating companies receive $20,000 at end of program.
Founded in 2011, Austin-based SKU is the first and leading Consumer Product Goods (CPG) accelerator in the country. CPG entrepreneurs quickly discover that simply having a great product and funding is not all that it takes to grow a successful brand. SKU surrounds stellar startups with a wraparound infrastructure of seasoned Mentors, a customized program, advanced operations support, access to industry expertise, and connections to capital.