Key Job Openings
- Manage Beyond Meat’s marketing activity in the region with tools to measure and track accountability, including budget, product, and asset inventory.
- Own all event sponsorships, permits, negotiations, logistics, and activations within the region.
- Manage budget allocation for the markets in the region in relation to organization scorecard goals and activation expectation
- Understand the dynamics in the markets of the region, providing insight and direction to develop marketing solutions to promote and build the Beyond Meat brand
- Work closely with the National Field Marketing Manager, Regional Sales Directors, Customers, and Retailers to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns and materials to profitably increase market share for Beyond Meat
- Hire, train, and manage team of Brand Ambassadors responsible for in-store demos, event activations, trade shows, and experiential campaigns
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market
- Build relationships with Micro-Influencers, Event Organizers, and Properties
- Other related duties as assigned
- Supervisory duties – at least 2 direct reports
- Experience leading a field marketing team and managing remote employees
- University degree with 3-5+ years of experience in Field Marketing
- At least 3 years of relevant CPG marketing experience preferred
- Fluency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Demonstrated consumer-led mindset, while also able to take other stakeholders’ perspective (shopper, retail partner, BYND management, etc.)
- Strong planning, project management, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Importer and Distributor relationships
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner, with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with store managers, customers, and brokers. Excellent managing time, priorities, and expense
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker who bring passion, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas
- Team player and flexible
- Potential for significant travel (1-2 weeks/month)
Key Job Openings
About The Position
Aura Bora is looking for a Sales Manager in New York/New Jersey/Connecticut to join our growing team. We make craft sparkling water from herbs, fruits, and flowers. Our products are sold online and at more than 1000 retailers (Whole Foods, Sprouts, Thrive Market, etc.)
We’re looking for someone with food & beverage sales experience and a strong track record of closing top North-Atlantic accounts. You’ll work directly with our distribution partners in the area to support existing accounts and aggressively pursue new ones as we build Aura Bora in the North-Atlantic.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and expand Aura Bora’s sales in the Mid-Atlantic in coordination with our distribution and merchandising partners.
- Maximize Aura Bora’s in-store presence via shelf merchandising, placement of product displays/case stacks and POS.
- Track, analyze and optimize sales traction in the area to meet established KPIs.
- Participate in field marketing initiatives as needed within the market.
You should have:
- Experience in consumer Food/Beverage product sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor in working with co-workers, distributors, retail reps and consumer
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- A general understanding of product pricing, margin structure and promotional strategy
- Entrepreneurially minded and willing to take on tasks outside of the expected roles and responsibilities
- Mild proficiency with Google Suite (Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- A valid driver’s license
Key Job Openings
KEY JOB OPENINGS
Check out our open positions…
Graphic Designer 👉 https://lnkd.in/er2jb6N
Digital Marketing Manager 👉 https://lnkd.in/e62cRnh
Director, Brand Experiences 👉 https://lnkd.in/eBJ_9sa
Project Manager 👉 https://lnkd.in/eW5VCtQ
Data Analyst 👉 https://lnkd.in/eWPEHCX
Influencer + Affiliate Marketing Manager 👉 https://lnkd.in/edHWEBX
Sales Operations Specialist 👉 https://lnkd.in/epUH3Kd
Key Job Openings
ABOUT: MANTRA Labs exists to ignite human greatness through daily, simple, & science-backed nutritional habits. We are a fast growing, rule breaking, mission driven startup that creates functional hydration and nutrition products.
Our mission is to support total health – mental and physical. To that end, everything we do is focused on the mind and body. Every purchase supports mental health organizations, and we work to elevate mental health in our messaging. The work you will do here is meaningful and will change lives.
Position Location: Austin, TX preferred, remote for exceptional candidate
Reports to: CEO
MANTRA Labs is seeking our first Digital Marketing Director to lead strategy, creative execution, measurement and optimization across all marketing channels, with the emphasis being natively digital DTC. This role calls for a strong blend of strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment. They will have an eye towards content that sells and delivering an integrated brand story with a corresponding engaging shopping experience that drives revenue.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy focused on driving brand awareness, consideration and sales across all channels (DTC Shopify site, partners, Amazon, emerging channels).
- Lead execution (in conjunction with agencies) of all performance and retention marketing initiatives, including social (paid and organic) SEM, influencer, and email.
- Develop and execute all content creation and strategy across campaigns, creative, website, partnerships and social.
- Produce game changing and viral worthy content for website, blog, email and events that drive sales.
- Social strategy, content, copy alignment across new and emerging platforms. Manage community, UGC and execute all organic social paid and influencer programs.
- Know our(your) market and be an expert for the organization. Analyze trends, competitive analysis – chart a course to win in our categories.
- Build out marketing measurements and performance KPIs for internal and agency accountability and optimization.
- You show up, you take it on and you are accountable – and you love it that way. You see no other route.
- Growth mindset, self-starter, you push forward every day.
- Expertise in brand, .com and DTC management
- Strong strategic skills with experience in annual business planning and budget management.
- Data management skills and expertise across multiple systems (including Shopify, Google Analytics, Amazon, Facebook Ad Manager).
- Strong executional skills, scrappiness and ability/willingness to be a “doer” (we’ll always be a lean team!).
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience utilizing and activating data, including website analytics and advertising metrics.
- Be fanatical about being positive and building an amazing company, brick by brick
- Someone who loves health, wellness, is ready to roll up their sleeves and build an amazing brand that helps people flourish and live happier and healthier lives – today.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years ecommerce and digital marketing experience with direct CPG experience
- Significant experience in managing a growing DTC business with proven revenue results, ideally with a lean team in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics, running A/B tests, and performing audience segmentation.
- Start-up experience is preferred but not required
- Experience working cross functionally
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Additional benefits including wellness & technology stipends and paid time off to volunteer
- Work hard with a growth mindset team in a fun, entrepreneurial atmosphere and do-anything positive culture
- Create products that make a real difference and lead to positive, healthy and happy outcomes for our customers
- Be part of our mental health mission to help end the stigma and save lives.
Sales Manager - Mass Channel
- You have a deep understanding of the Mass channel, including current trends and how important their scale of business can impact other channels.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- ‘Results,’ ‘Driven,’ and ‘Initiative’ are three words that you live by (and maybe even sticky-noted onto your bathroom mirror at some point in your life).
- Your communication cuts through mumbo-jumbo-yodel-lay-yehaw with precision, punctuality, and poise.
- Instead of “me, myself, I,” you think, “customer, client, and consumers.”
- You’ve practically written a dissertation on how to establish strategic selling initiatives.
- Performance management is your chips and queso.
- You have big goals, but no problem is too small for you to lend a helping hand.
- Problem-solving is your idea of a fun pastime—especially when you’ve got a taco in hand.
What you will do:
- Be accountable for distribution and pricing/promotional plans for Target and Walmart.
- Grow distribution and TDP’s like crazy.
- Manage trade spending budget.
- Understand and align brand strategies with account plans.
- Partner with brokers and account teams to minimize out of stocks, maximize shelf placements, and ensure a positive shelf placement for assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Operations and Logistics to ensure alignment on forecasting goals.
- Unlock opportunities to drive awareness and trial for Siete and our products.
- Represent Siete at broker trainings, retail meetings, industry conferences and trade events.
- Willing to travel up to 50% and attend trade shows.
- 5+ years relevant selling experience
- Direct selling experience with Target and WM preferred
- Prior experience in CPG food/beverage is a must.
- Relationship experience with retail/grocery, brokers, distributors, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (SPINS, Nielsen/IRI, etc.)
What you will do:
- Perform month-end close procedures including: management review of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Drive process improvements and automation efforts to streamline Accounting operations and improve the quality of monthly, quarterly, annual closes.
- Partner closely with FP&A and Financial Reporting teams around monthly variance analysis, management reporting and GAAP Reporting.
- Assist with technical accounting research and documentation of new policies and procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage borrowing base and covenant reporting.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal and international regulatory tax reporting requirements; works closely with outside tax firms for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Oversee Sales & Use Tax filings.
- Support the Controller in assessing and improving processes, implementing controls and new systems where necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of PBC schedules and reports for the annual financial audit.
- Other duties and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- 3+ years experience in an accounting management role, CPA a plus
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost accounting principles including GAAP
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- A mix of both public accounting and industry experience preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge of pivot tables and Vlookup required
- Netsuite implementation experience a plus
- CPG experience a plus
Looking for Key Positions in Austin area
goPuff is the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs, fulfilling customer orders of cleaning and home products to over-the-counter medications to food and drinks, and in some markets, alcohol – in just minutes. With micro-fulfillment centers in every market it serves, the company delivers thousands of products quickly for a flat $1.95 delivery charge. goPuff is open 24/7 in many markets and late night everywhere else to bring customers what they need, when they need it most.
Head of Operations – Fresh Food
The Head of Ops will be responsible for all aspects of performance of the Fresh Food & Local business unit: building great processes, hiring the best people, rapidly scaling the business, and operating it efficiently.
Manager, Regional Brand Partnerships
goPuff is seeking a Manager, Regional Brand Partnerships to foster and grow relationships with new local partners across our markets nationwide. We are looking for a resourceful candidate who is data driven, creative, a problem-solver, and a self-starter.
Head of Market Development
Seeking a Head of Market Development to serve as a member of our leadership team within a fast growing department called Fresh Foods and Local. This is a newly formed group that is tasked with building out new areas of our business and transforming the company in the process. Your day-to-day will support aggressive expansion efforts at a rapidly growing, geographically distributed, well-capitalized start-up. You’ll be managing an incredibly sophisticated team that is driving growth across the country through improving and supporting operations, and developing and launching a local marketing strategy.
Manager, Customer Experience
goPuff’s Experience Team Manager will deliver on goPuff’s promise with a laser focus on our customer’s experience, while innovating in a forward thinking, hyper-growth business.
Regional Operations Manager
The RGM will be responsible for all aspects of performance of the regional Fresh Food & Local business unit: building great processes, hiring the best people, rapidly scaling the business, and operating it efficiently.
Alvie's hiring an Operations Assistant
Alvies is a boot and flip-flop brand that sells exclusively online and at events around Austin (well, when events were still a thing). Alvies is looking for a highly motivated key contributor to assist with operations for our fast-growing retail business.
The Operations Assistant position will handle a variety of responsibilities to keep up the day-to-day operations (hence the clever title) of our busy ecommerce brand. That includes everything from managing inventory to managing relationships to helping with bookkeeping and financial reporting/forecasting.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Operations Assistant will use knowledge of our products and our business, flexibility (mental not physical, although physical can’t hurt), and nearly unlimited amounts of positive energy and can-do spirit to help our small team execute in a number of high-impact areas. And of course the best-of-the-best, Maverick-from-Top-Gun candidates will also have a passion for boots, flip-flops and beautiful Austin, Texas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2–3 years of experience in operations, preferably in the ecommerce industry, with some finance experience; project management experience is a plus
- College Degree
- Strong understanding of how to manage ecommerce inventory and accounting
- A head for numbers and heart for boots/flops
- Customer service experience is a plus — a determination to wow customers with every interaction is a must
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks
- The ability to wear a lot of different hats throughout the day (both metaphorically and literally)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong affinity for and understanding of the Alvies brand, story and mission
- A friendly demeanor and positive attitude bordering on the annoying
You’ll assist the company in a wide variety of areas, with one day never looking like another. If you enjoy boring, monotonous work with boring, monotonous people, this is probably not the gig for you. But your specific duties will definitely include:
- Inventory management & tracking
- Partner relationship management
- Local product pickup and delivery
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Cashflow reporting
- Financial reporting & forecasting
- Prep for year-end and tax filings
7-11 is seeking candidates for the following positions
New Business Development Manager: The ideal candidate has a 3-5 years of consulting or IB experience and interested in transitioning to a corporate venture group. The manager will be leading startup sourcing/pipeline as well as testing and partnership of convenient services and CPG brands in 7E stores. It’s super entrepreneurial and a great role for a critical thinker and go-getter. Handshake link. 7E corporate site link
New Business Development Analyst: This role could be for a recent MBA grad or an undergrad with 1-2 years of experience. This role reports to the portfolio manager of 7-Ventures and will conduct the day-to-day needs of our portfolio companies. This is an interesting role because of the exposure to the corporate venture world and gives the candidate access to the other managers on the team who lead testing and partnerships. Handshake link. 7E corporate site link.
Looking for UX/UI Designers/Coders to work on eCommerce site
Esker is looking for UX/UI Designers/Coders who can help tweak and optimize our existing eCommerce site. The site consistently produces a 3-4 percent conversion rate, but they would like to make improvements and refinements wherever possible. Contact Shannon.
Looking for Experienced Digital Marketing Manager
SKU alumni Austin Eastciders is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
With a heavy focus in Social Media, the Digital Marketing Manager role will drive community growth, engagement and purchase across a unified ecosystem of digital channels including: austineastciders.com, ecommerce, branded social media channels, influencer channels and partner properties for the Austin Eastciders portfolio of brands and Eastciders Tasting Rooms. This role will develop and lead a network of social content producers who love the brand. This role will also lead digital ad spend across Social, SEM and other display advertising as-needed. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of Austin, Texas and Austin Culture
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field required
- 3-5+ years of relevant online marketing experience
- Excellent copy writing and communications skills
- Track record of producing and deploying social content
- Expert knowledge of digital tracking and analytics
- Solid organizational, attention to detail, multi-tasking, project management and time management skills
- Self-starter with a personal commitment to quality
- Works well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
For additional information about the position and to apply, click here.
Started in 2013, Austin Eastciders now is sold in Texas and 17 other states, with such flavors as Pineapple Cider and Black Cherry Spiked Seltzer.
If you’re interested in applying or want to learn more about the position, click here for more information
Leverage Texas McCombs MBA Students for your business
Curious if you’re targeting the right customer segments? Wondering which social media channels are best for your product? Questions on pricing or your business model that you want to research, but lack the time?
If so, please consider partnering with a UT-Austin MBA class, “Foundations of Entrepreneurship,” taught by Dr. Katie Pritchett. Students in this Spring 2021 class are required to partner with an emerging start-up to apply class concepts around Lean Startup and hypothesis-driven entrepreneurship. In a 6-8 week project, students partner with businesses to identify a small-scope research project to (in)validate areas of the business model to help the founders learn quickly on whether and how they should persist, pivot, or perish.
The goals are:
- To identify a mutually beneficial project that meets both the class and the company’s needs.
- To minimize client time while maximizing their learning.
In order to meet that need, the company must agree to a 60-90 minute scoping meeting with students in mid-to-late February and then be available for an average of 3 hours throughout the duration of the project for student questions. Deliverables include: executive summary with results and recommendations & 10-minute student presentations.
Clients are welcome to attend final presentations, but all will be recorded. Interested companies can complete this interest survey (2 mins to fill out).
Looking for someone with Operations and Inventory Management experience
Blenders & Bowls, which recently launched its Smoothie Bowls into retailers nationwide, is building out the team. They are seeking someone skilled in Operations and Inventory Management within the CPG space.
Please contact co-founder Erin Thompson.